AARON J. BORIA, PLLC, SCHOLARSHIP
“At the Law Office of Aaron J. Boria, PLLC, we know how important a proper education is, not only for an individual, but the impact it can have on the community as a whole. This is why we created the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC, Scholarship.”
As criminal defense lawyers we believe that by furthering education in the community this can lead to decreasing criminal activity. We also understand the challenge to pay for a good education. This is why we are happy to announce the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC Scholarship.
— Scholarship Eligibility —
Undergraduate students attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school are eligible to apply. Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply. Awards will be judged based on content, and educational merit.
Essays must be submitted by March 30, 2017 and winners will be notified by mail after April 30, 2017.
The winning essay will receive $500
In 1,000 words or less tell us the following:
- Why you are interested in the law
- Tell us about your favorite community involvement and why it was your favorite.
- Explain how higher education can help reduce crime in our communities.
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Current law school students that are attending an American Bar Association Accredited law school may also apply
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Law school students that apply must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
Mail your essay and transcript to 352 N Main Street, Ste 4, Plymouth, MI 48170. Submissions must be postmarked no later than March 30, 2017.
The deadline for the 2016 fall semester has closed.