Back to top

If you have been charged with disorderly conduct contact an experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyer, Aaron J. Boria (734) 453-7806. We understand the discomfort, frustration, and fear of uncertainty that comes with the accusation of a criminal charge.  At Boria Law -

How do I get my license back after a drinking and driving? Our client’s license was revoked after having two drinking and driving offenses. Before he got his license restored he was arrested for a third drinking and driving offense. He

Our client was driving down the road in Livonia when police stopped him for having his license plate light out. The police told the client that they could smell marijuana and when pressed about the issue our client admitted to

If you have been charged with domestic violence in the City of Livonia you need to contact domestic violence lawyer, Aaron J. Boria (734) 453-7806. Your case will be heard at the 16th District Court in Livonia. Judge Sean P. Kavanagh