Restore Your Drivers License
Aaron J. Boria is your premiere Michigan drivers license restoration lawyer. If your Michigan drivers license has been revoked for drinking and driving (or driving on drugs) we can help get you back on the road.
Call Michigan driver license lawyer, Aaron J. Boria today (734) 453-7806.
Drivers License Restoration
If your license has been revoked for two or more drinking and driving offenses within seven years then your license has been revoked. No hardship license is available. In order to regain the legal privilege to drive you must attend a hearing with the Michigan Department of State Driver Assessment and Appeal Division.
At the Driver Assessment and Appeal Division hearing, you will have to demonstrate, by clear and convincing evidence, that your past substance abuse problems are under control and likely to remain under control. Additionally, you must demonstrate that if granted a license you will follow the rules of the road.
More specifically, you cannot have drunk alcohol or used any illegal substances for a minimum of a year and it must be your intention that you will never drink or use any illegal substances again.
In order to meet your burden as mentioned above, you and your lawyer will provide the following:
- 3 – 6 Support letters that testify to your sobriety
- Current substance abuse evolution
- Drug screen
- Affidavit – Request for hearing
Once your attorney has submitted your documents to the secretary of state you will be given a hearing date. At the hearing you will be given the opportunity to testify in order to meet your burden.
Michigan Drivers License Lawyer
Drivers license lawyer, Aaron J. Boria takes pride in preparing his clients for the driver assessment and appeal division hearing. Over the past 5 years we have restored countless licenses for deserving clients.
Our license restoration services include the following:
- We provide our clients a sample support letter so they know exactly what needs to be in each letter.
- We refer our clients to a rebuttable substance abuse evaluator
- We refer our clients for a drug screen
- We prepare the affidavit with our clients
- We hold a mock hearing with our client so they know what questions will be asked at the hearing and how to handle the tough ones.
- We go to the hearing with our client to present evidence and testimony
If you want to get your drives license back then you need to call Michigan drivers license lawyer, Aaron J. Boria (734) 453-7806.
For more information about Michigan license restoration and the different types of license restoration available click here.